Posted by Foobooz on May 29th, 2006
We read the reviews so you don’t have to. Here’s Craig LaBan’s take on Starr in New York, pre-chewed for easy digestion.
For Starr, New York was something he had to do as part his deal to get Morimoto to Philadelphia. But it’s Starr’s New York Buddakan that really shines.
- Morning News with More Reasons to Love/Hate Starr
- Interview With Stephen Starr
- Stephen Starr to Open El Vez in New York
- How LaBan Rates Starr’s Restaurants
- Two More Starrs For NYC
- London Calling
- Philadelphia in the New York Times: Starr 5, Cheesesteaks 0
- Mo’ Money, Mo’ Problems for Morimoto
- HyBird, Questlove’s Food Concept Opening in New York with Stephen Starr