Posted by Foobooz on May 30th, 2006
In this month’s American Way Magazine (the inflight magazine of American Airlines), Terri Hatcher can’t stop saying nice things about Philadelphia.
Terri visits Philadelphia several times a year to visit extended family and certainly seems to take advantage of Philadelphia’s food and drink scenes.
- Breakfast: Italian Market, “You can get some of the best espresso, cappuccinos, and Italian pastries you’ve ever tasted…. Oh, and they have yummy egg frittatas too.”
- Lunch: Terri prefers Pat’s over Geno’s and goes with the Whiz pizza without.
- Evening: Terri heads to the Continental for a pomegranate margarita or a grapefruit martini.
- Dinner: if it’s Vetri she’ll go with the gnocchi, or rib eye at Barclay Prime.
- Six Pack: Non-Traditional Cheesesteaks in Philadelphia
- America’s Oldest Italian Restaurant Is Now Ralph’s
- Bells Ring for Five
- Vetri, Best Italian Restaurant In America?
- Underdogs Is Now Open on 9th Street
- “I Think My Stomach Just Committed Suicide”
- Six Pack: Steaks Without the Steakhouse Price
- Philadelphia’s Hottest Restaurant Neighborhoods
- Barclay Prime Cheesesteak On Jeopardy