Posted by Foobooz on June 5th, 2006
Could Johnny Goodtimes’ be out as the Metro’s favorite Johnny? In today’s Metro, there isn’t one, but two stories regarding Johnny Brenda’s music venue.
In the first JB’s co-owner admits he was disheartened when he learned that House of Blues received $1 Million from the state for their venue at 15th & Chestnut. The second story highlights the slow process to open the second floor to live acts, but the article fails to answer the question “when?” But does add that Johnny Brenda’s next battle will be trying to get outdoor seating approved.
- First Photos Of Johnny Brenda’s Music Venue
- Opening Day Set For Upstairs At JBs
- Water Main Break Shuts Down Johnny Brenda’s Temporarily
- 4th Annual End of Summer Pils Picnic at Johnny Brenda’s
- Johnny Brenda’s Upstairs Opening Delayed
- Celebrate Mexican Independence at Johnny Brenda’s
- Brunch At Johnny Brenda’s
- Tonight: Flying Fish at Johnny Brenda’s
- Fishtown Gets The NYT Treatment