Posted by Foobooz on June 8th, 2006
Michael Klein reports Brazilian churrascaria Fogo de Chão, a festival of meat, is heading to the old JE Caldwell Jewelers on the 1300 block of Chestnut. And Chima another Brazilian steak house is going to open next year at 19th & JFK.
Mixx, a pan-asian sushi bar is taking over the Joseph Poon spot at 10th and Arch.
Table Talk also notes the Misconduct Tavern and Pelican Fish from along Locust Street. Also gone without a trace is the BYO Out of the Blue.
- Misconduct Tavern Expansion Update
- Misconduct Tavern Is Expanding
- Brazilian Steak Chain Coming to Center City
- Stop Us If You’ve Heard This Before, Flooding at 1234 Locust Street
- Fogo de ChÃ£o – Meatgasm
- A Look Inside Kaizan
- Blue Bear Tavern Finally Opens
- Cheu Noodle Bar Updates Menu
- Photos Of What’s Opening Soon II