Posted by Foobooz on June 13th, 2006
Philadelphia Will Do points out that yes, Wildwood has found yet another way to lower the bar.
This year, North Wildwood has decided to trash up its act a little bit by allowing Morey’s Piers to open up a bar at its water park. Yes, Morey’s Surfside Pier at 25th Ave. (the one everyone calls “Morey’s Pier”) has renamed Raging Waters and turned it into an adult playground.
The new Ocean Oasis is essentially the same thing as the old Raging Waters, with slides and a kids’ area and the lazy river. But there is one exception: The bar. And the pool tables. And chess and backgammon. Oh, and did we mention the serving of alcohol at a water park on the pier?
Related Tags: Jersey-Shore
- Preview The Continental in AC
- Ocean City Stays Dry
- Soft-Shell Crab Sandwich In Cape May
- Top Restaurants By Sales
- Cherry Vodka, Beer Muscles, and the Apparent Ordinariness of Public Chair Sex: What It’s Really Like To Be A Jersey Shore Bartender
- Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth At The Shore
- Craig LaBan Goes Down The Shore, Part 2
- The Inlet Is Coming To Great Egg Harbor
- Shore Dining Run Down