Posted by Foobooz on June 27th, 2006
Where was it written that happy hour had to happen right after work? Well it turns out it wasn’t written anywhere. And increasingly bars are offering late night happy hours. Check out a few here.
- Ludwig’s Garten – Features late night drafts
- Deuce - 10-Midnight – 1/2 off drafts, $3 well drinks
- Good Dog – Sundays – 10 PM – Midnight
- Pod - Wednesdays 10 – Midnight
- Le Jardin – 10:00pm- 12:00am enjoy $4 beer, $5 wine & cocktails as well as $5 appetizers like their famous French onion soup, escargot and le jardin burger.
- White Dog – Sun-Thurs from 10-12 – $2 draft beer, $5 pitchers of a very nice local micro selection.