Posted by Foobooz on July 7th, 2006
The suburbs definitely have better retail than Center City, and occasionally the ‘burbs have an culinary nugget over downtown, and that really gets Center City residents’ goat. But one of those nuggets is coming to 1527 Chestnut Street, the burger joint, Five Guys is planning on opening the week of July 17th, inspectors willing.
For the uninitiated, Five Guys is a burger chain out of Washington DC that does burgers and fries right. Especially fries, fried in delicious peanut oil.
The Chestnut Street Five Guys will be the area’s fourth, joining Clifton Heights, Glen Mills, and Wayne, PA & Audobon, NJ.
- Five Guys Opens Today
- Center City Burger Round Up
- PW Pits Goodburger Against Five Guys
- Burger Frauds
- Food & Wine Names Best Bacon Burgers, Goes to Wrong Corner
- It’s Confirmed: Shake Shack to University City
- Spencer ETA Burger Is Now Open
- Shake Shack Confirms
- Shake Shack To Open With Philly Flavored Treats: See the Menu