Posted by Foobooz on July 11th, 2006
The Pour House in East Falls is a good place to watch a game, and grab something big to eat.
The menu’s signature dish may be the Flocco Burger, fried onions, crisp bacon, and cheese whiz. Sound too healthy? Then go for the Big A** Burger, a pound of beef, clean your plate and receive a Pour House t-shirt.
Weekly Specials including all-you-can-eat crabs and 1/2 price Guinness after the jump.
- $2 Majic Hat bottles
- $3 cheesesteaks and wings
- Trivia from 9-11 with a chance to win a $50 gift certificate.
- All you can eat crabs and pasta for only $19.95 from 5-10
- $2 Bud Lights from 8-11
- No cover
- $1 Miller Lites and call drinks from 10-12
- 1/2 price burgers from 5-11
- 1/2 price Guinness and Martini’s from 7-9
- $10 buckets of Red Stripe and 24oz Becks for $4 from 9-11
The Pour House [Official Site]
- All You Can Eat Crabs And Hall Of Fame Coach
- Bars For Peace, Thursday
- Hoppy Scarlet Ale Set to Debut
- I Don’t Understand the Question and I Won’t Respond to It
- In Riva Adds Housemade Pasta to Menu
- Watkins Drinkery Debuts Summer Menu
- In Riva Bringing Italian to Kelly Drive in East Falls
- Franco’s Trattoria In East Falls
- Pizzas Star at In Riva in East Falls