Posted by Foobooz on July 17th, 2006
Cantina Los Caballitos means ‘tasty’
Catherine Lucey tries Los Caballitos and finds good food and prices.
Be sure to try the tinga poblana, “shredded pork served with Mexican rice and beans, plus little tortillas to make your own little burritos. The pork in spicy tomato sauce had a serious kick and melted in my mouth.”
And for dessert, fish the fruit out from the bottom of your sangria pitcher!
- Cantina Los Caballitos
- Los Cabalitos In The Weekly
- Brunch Without A Wait: Cantina Los Caballitos
- Cheap Dates On East Passyunk
- Kokopelli Surprises
- Weekday Industry Brunch at Cantina Los Caballitos
- First Look at Cantina El Caballito
- Cantina Los Caballitos Kicks Off Tequila Club
- Cantina Los Caballitos’ Tequila & Dessert Pairing