Posted by Foobooz on July 20th, 2006
Chefs from Cafe Mosaic, Le Bec Fin, and Pif among others faceoff in a battle to the death. Well not exactly, but they will be battling for title of The Best Chef of Southeast Pennsylvania.
In Iron Chef style, three secret ingredients are revealed and the chefs are off to the races, whipping up a full meal in less than 30 minutes. The results will be judged and the winner will head for the Best Chef of Pennsylvania title at the Harrisburg Farm Show in January 2007. All the fun begins at 11 AM Friday and takes place at the Reading Terminal Market, 12th and Arch Sts.
Schedule after the jump….
Justin Bogle, Executive Sous Chef Striped Bass
Milo Paris, ChefMoe’s Springfield Grille
David Ansill, Chef, Proprietor Pif Restaurant
Mike Pezzillo Chef, Proprietor Cafe Mosaic
Justin Rambo-Garwood, Executive Chef Philadelphia Fish & Co.
Meg Votta, Executive Chef Joseph Ambler Inn
Jerome Bacle, Lunch Chef Le Bec Fin
Walter Staib, City Tavern
Semifinals start Saturday at 11 AM and the finals will be Saturday at 2:30.
Reading Terminal Market [Official Site]
- Best Chef of Pennsylvania Competition
- Go Dutch
- Pennsylvania Dutch Festival At The RTM
- Speaking Of Pig
- Local Food Expo At Reading Terminal
- Reading Terminal Market’s 120th Anniversary
- Dedication Week at Reading Terminal Market
- DiNic’s Named the Best Sandwich in America
- A Walk Around the Reading Terminal Market