Posted by Foobooz on July 27th, 2006
Philadelphia Magazine’s Best of Philly is hitting newsstands now.
CBS3 has video in the best of food category.
Among those mentioned are Boyz in Cherry Hill, which wins for “Best Strip Mall Dining.” Deuce earns the nod in “Best in Cheesesteak Updated” for their cheesesteak eggrolls and Marchiano’s Bakery in Manayunk gets “best tomato pie.”
Yesterday PhilaFoodie treked down to the National Constitution Center to get a look behind the scenes at the making of the Best of Philly issue.
- The Humble Tomato Pie
- Steak legend Harry Olivieri dies
- Reader Mail: Philly Loses World’s Largest Cheesesteak Title To Tuscon, Where We’re Pretty Sure There’s A Good Chance That the World’s Largest Cheesesteak Completely Sucks, Even If They Are Using Amoroso Rolls And The Dude’s From South Philly
- Around the Web: Classics Edition
- Best Of Philly Day
- Best of Philly Map 2010
- First Bite: Marathon’s $11 Cheesesteak
- Best Of Philly, 2013: Help Wanted
- This Is My Cheesesteak Trailer