Posted by Foobooz on August 25th, 2006
DiBruno Brothers Center City store has quietly expanded adding fresh meat and seafood to their food emporium at 18th and Chestnut.
The Inquirer takes a look at the DiBruno Brothers Center City store and among the stories pulls out these statistics”
- The Chestnut Street store cost $3.5 Million and an additional $500,000 went into the recent expansion.
- 15,000 customers a week shop at the store.
- 130 employees work at the downtown store and that number swells to 160 during holidays.
- DiBruno’s mail order business has broken $1 Million in sales already this year after htting $600,000 in all of 2005.
- DiBruno Brothers Planning Full Restaurant
- Beer And Cheese
- DiBruno Bros Upcoming Culinary Events
- How Burrata Is Made and Where to Get It
- DiBruno Bros. Opens in a GIANT Food Store
- Wine School With DiBruno Bros
- Sly Fox At DiBruno’s
- Artisinal American Cheeses & Beer
- Cheesemaking Rock Stars Dinner at Di Bruno Bros.