Posted by Foobooz on September 25th, 2006
Over 30 of the region’s finest family farmers and food producers from Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware will have a bounty of seasonal food products available for sale and sampling at the Reading Terminal Market today.
The Food Expo will run from 4 to 6 PM this evening. The event is hosted by The White Dog Café Foundation’s Fair Food Project.
Local Food Expo [Reading Terminal Market]
White Dog Cafe Foundation [Official Site]
- Brewers Plate Tickets On Sale Today
- Reading Terminal Market’s 120th Anniversary
- Dedication Week at Reading Terminal Market
- Fried Chicken And Waffles At The Reading Terminal Market?
- Harry Ochs Out at Terminal After 105 Years
- Go Dutch
- DiNic’s Named the Best Sandwich in America
- Local Growers ISO Local Buyers
- DiNic’s Up for Best Sandwich in America