Posted by Foobooz on October 18th, 2006
In celebration of World Cafe Live’s Second Anniversary, on certain days during the Live After 5 Happy Hour weekdays from 5-7:30 PM, celebrity guest bartenders will be serving drink specials for a good cause. Enjoy discounted food and drink specials during this time and don’t forget to tip your bartenders. All tips will be generously donated in support of NOLA:Philly to New Orleans.
NOLA helps to promote artists from New Orleans by providing them with a venue to showcase their music and supports teams of local musicians and members of the music community who will volunteer in New Orleans with Hands On New Orleans to re-establish displaced musicians.
After the jump is the full guest bartender line up:
10/18 AD Amorosi of City Paper
10/20 Michaela Majoun of WXPN
10/21 Helen Leicht of WXPN
10/27 Liz Spikol of Philadelphia Weekly
Date TBD- Steve Morrison of WMMR
Date TBD- Big Daddy Graham of WIP
- World Cafe Live Happy Hours
- 50 Best Restaurants Readers’ Choice Winner
- Wine Fest At World Cafe Live
- Tonight: Beeradelphia Premiers (Finally)
- Suburban Snacks: DiBruno Expansion, Vetri Chef to Jersey & More
- Why Are a Bunch of Philadelphia Chefs Heading to Cooperstown?
- Vietnam Cafe Opens Today
- What’s Opening IV
- Quick Bites: Rapper’s Delight, Serafina Opening & Perrier’s Donation