Posted by Foobooz on November 8th, 2006
Uwishunu is a new blog created by the Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation providing an insider’s look at the Philadelphia scene, including of course, eating and drinking.
And today Uwishunu lets you in on the Grill Steak and Cheese sandwich at the Ritz Carlton. For a just a bit more than the vendor outside (OK, four times as much) you can get a cheesesteak with carmelized onions, aged cheddar and roasted peppers. It even comes with a shot glass full of root beer.
Only the Finest Steak for You, Big Cheese [Uwishunu]
- What’s More Philly Than A Cheesesteak?
- First Bite: Marathon’s $11 Cheesesteak
- Chocolate With Every Course
- Del Frisco’s Offering a $20 Power Lunch
- 10 Arts Announces Autumn Chefs Dinner
- Corner Foodery in Pictures (and the Menu Too)
- New Menu Items at Good Dog
- A.kitchen Offers Spring Tasting Menu
- Percy Street at the Comcast Center Is Opening Monday