Posted by Foobooz on November 22nd, 2006
Every Friday night at the Grey Lodge on Frankford Avenue they tap a keg of cask-conditioned beer, a firkin.
Will Dean goes into the details about the tradition and some of its dangers.
- The Grey Lodge
- Last Friday the Firkinteenth for Fourteen Months
- The Calendar Says It All, Tomorrow’s Friday the Firkenteenth
- Beer Season
- Straight Down Frankford
- 04/04 Is Quad Day at Grey Lodge
- It’s Friday the Firkinteenth
- Ten-Four Good Buddy Tonight at the Grey Lodge
- Mad Elf 2012 Debuts on Tap Tonight