Posted by Foobooz on November 28th, 2006
Two months after the smoking ban has taken effect, the Inquirer takes a look at how it is going.
Smoking ban? What smoking ban?
Two months after the city’s prohibition on smoking went into effect, they’re still lighting up in bars in Roxborough.
And Mayfair. Northern Liberties. South Philadelphia. Fishtown.
In fact, outside Center City, it’s not that difficult to find a place where you still can enjoy your beverage and your cigarette at the bar.
Smoking ban hardly a crushing blow [Philadelphia Inquirer]
- City Council Passes Smoking Ban
- Smoking Back For Eight
- Free Flu Shots for Restaurant Workers
- Ban Starts Today
- Could Smoking Bars Make a Comeback?
- What Happens When You Aren’t Good With Excel
- Can Marc Vetri Save School Lunch?
- I’ll Have An Egg and Cheese and Mouse Turd Sandwich, Please
- Retro-Raunt: Pub Tiki