Posted by Foobooz on January 24th, 2007
Philebrity reports eight bars have received their exemptions from the smoking ban. Frankly we’re surprised Delilah’s received theirs so quickly. We expected that Delilah’s would require more field studies by city health department employees.
The rest of the list.
- 32 Degrees Luxe Lounge, 16 S. 2nd St
- BJ Lounge, 4027 Lancaster Ave
- Bottoms Up Bar, 4659-4661 N. 5th St
- Delialah’s Den, 100 Spring Garden St
- Fire Fighters Home Assn, 415-427 N. 5th St
- Friendly Bar, 1039 S. 8th St.
- Philadelphia Club, 1301 Walnut St
- Tonic on Main, 4421 Main St
- A Look At The Smoking Ban
- City Council Passes Smoking Ban
- What Happens When You Aren’t Good With Excel
- Free Flu Shots for Restaurant Workers
- Smoking Ban In Trouble
- I’ll Have An Egg and Cheese and Mouse Turd Sandwich, Please
- Retro-Raunt: Pub Tiki
- Can Marc Vetri Save School Lunch?
- Who’s Still Smoking?