Posted by Foobooz on February 2nd, 2007
We here at the Foobooz World Headquarters were just discussing what next week’s craving should be, when we were struck by the pangs of a dish we won’t get again, Azafran’s empanadas. And just moments later we found this article on Uwishunu about the Venezuelan emapanadas at Sazon.
Now, we haven’t tried them first hand to see if they can compare, but the hot chocolate sounds like it will make the trip worthwhile.
Tear into an Empanada [Uwishunu]
- Food for Thought: Should You Follow Your Favorite Restaurant on Twitter?
- Six Pack: Empanadas In Philly
- Tamales at Pura Vida
- Paraguayan Fare
- Dispatches From Dave: Mypressi Portable Personal Espresso Maker
- Arbol Cafe In Northern Liberties
- Philly Food Blog Wrap Up
- Embrace The New Silk City
- No Diner Food At The Silk