Posted by Foobooz on February 19th, 2007
We’re kicking off a new occasional feature today called Brunch Without the Wait, where we’ll feature a brunch spot that doesn’t have the ludicrous lines that mar most of Philadelphia’s most popular brunch spots.This week we highlight G-Ho’s Sidecar Bar & Grille.The Sidecar’s brunch menu features a selection of egg burritos, egg toasties, pancakes waffles and more. The banana-walnut waffles as well as the black beans, salsa, cheddar-jack & chipotle mayo burrito stood out. On the drink side there are several drink specials featuring some twists on the traditional mimosa and Bloody Mary including a Blue Moon Mimosa that combines Blue Moon beer and orange juice. There’s also an Abita Purple Haze and cranberry juice concoction that has to be tried to be believed.
Adam, the Sidecar’s owner, spins records throughout the brunch keeping the vibe cool and mellow. Perfect for a Sunday morning. And, no line, at least not yet.
The Sidecar offers brunch on Sundays from 10:30 to 3.
The Sidecar Bar & Grille [Official Site]
- Fire at Sidecar
- Sidecar Menu Steps Up
- Sidecar Bar & Grille on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives Tonight
- It’s Another High Gravity Wednesday at Sidecar
- Tonight: Climb the Stairs at Sidecar
- Mardi Gras Themed High Gravity Night at Sidecar
- Cleveland (Indians and Great Lakes) Are Coming to Town
- Diners Drive-Ins and Dives Filming in Town, Has Guy Fieri Been Spotted?