Posted by Foobooz on March 19th, 2007
The James Beard Foundation has announced their nominees for the 2007 James Beard Foundation Awards. The Beard Foundation awards are the culinary equivalent of the Oscars.And although no Philadelphia chefs or restaurants were nominated for any of the biggest awards, Jose Garces is nominated for Best Chef in the Mid-Atlantic (DC, DE, MD, NJ, PA, VA).
Stephen Starr’s New York eateries got some love as Morimoto has been nominated for Outstanding Restaurant Design and Buddakan gets a nomination for Outstanding Restaurant Graphics.
- James Beard Finalists Announced, Two Locals Move On & Journalism Gets Nods as Well
- James Beard Award Final Finalists Finally Revealed
- 2013 James Beard Semifinalists Announced
- James Beard Award Semifinalists for 2011 Announced
- Garces Falls At James Beard Awards
- Vetri, Solomonov, Calagione are James Beard Finalists
- 2012 James Beard Semifinalists Announced
- James Beard Finalists Announced
- James Beard Semifinalists Announced