Posted by Foobooz on March 29th, 2007
Citizens Bank Park and Phillies are offering several new food options this season.This year before all Phillie games concession specials will be available for the first hour Ashburn Alley is open. For instance on Wednesdays at Harry the K’s, there will be an all-you-can-eat wing deal.
Planet Hoagie will be offering several new sandwiches including the “Chicken Italiano” (chicken cutlet, provolone, broccoli rabe), â€œSopranoâ€ (pepper turkey, provolone, roasted red peppers) and â€œSupremoâ€ (prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, roasted peppers) .
Rick’s Steaks is adding Panzarotti pockets (mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce) and veggie cheesesteaks.
The beer selection at Citizens Bank Park continues to be among the best in baseball. Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA and Stoudt’s American Pale Ale have been added to the draft lines. Those fine beers join the already available Flying Fish Extra Pale Ale, Dock Street Amber, Victory HopDevil, Yards Philly Pale Ale, Troegs Sunshine Pils and Sly Fox Pikeland Pils on tap.
- Vegetarian Homerun
- Food Network Honors Citizens Bank Park
- Phillies Specials for the Weekend
- Federal Donuts, Local Beer and More from Citizens Bank Park
- Federal Donuts Officially Headed to Citizens Bank Park
- Dogs Beat Fine Fare
- Federal Donuts Is Opening at Citizens Bank Park
- Posting Live from Citizens Bank Park
- Ballpark Eats with Kevin Sbraga