Posted by Foobooz on April 16th, 2007
Now that you’ve paid the IRS, you’ve paid the IRS, right? Daily Candy comes up with seven quality meals for under $10.
- Philadelphia Fish and Co. – $6 Bar menu.
- Brasserie Perrier at Boyds -Â Sandwich classics like the grilled cheese and chicken salad sandwich.
- Giwa – Simple, good Korean food.
- Fork: Etc. – Gourmet takeout in Old City.
- Tria – Spanish tuna and black olive tampenade and arugula sandwich.
- Beau Monde – Crepes, both savory and sweet.
- Capriccio Cafe – Affordable sandwiches and entree sized salads.
Meals for Deal [Daily Candy]