Posted by Foobooz on April 18th, 2007
Sunday the Food Network hosted their first awards show and low and behold a Philadelphia area locale was honored. No it wasn’t Le-Bec Fin, Striped Bass, Amada or even Pat’s/Geno’s. It was Citizens Bank Park, which won in the viewer’s choice category, Best Ballpark Eats.
You know Veterans Stadium would never have won this.
- Vegetarian Homerun
- Dogs Beat Fine Fare
- New At The Ballpark
- Ballpark Eats with Kevin Sbraga
- Federal Donuts, Local Beer and More from Citizens Bank Park
- Federal Donuts Officially Headed to Citizens Bank Park
- Federal Donuts Is Opening at Citizens Bank Park
- Posting Live from Citizens Bank Park
- The Best of Foobooz: May 5, 2009