Posted by Foobooz on April 23rd, 2007
Frank Bruni, food critic for the New York Times was recently in Philadelphia and describes a couple of experiences he had here.The first is a positive one, a cheese plate from Amada. The second, real Philadelphia addytood from John’s Roast Pork.
Does cheesesteak attitude bug you? Vote in our poll on the right-hand column.
- John’s Roast Pork Is Bringing Back Saturday Hours
- Two Entries in the Encyclopedia of Sandwiches
- John Bucci Is Back on the Line at John’s Roast Pork
- Digging On Swine
- 36 Hours In Philadelphia
- Top Breakfast Sandwiches
- This Is My Cheesesteak Trailer
- Breaking: Two New Pizza Joints for Starr?
- Sandwich Perfection At DiNic’s