Posted by Foobooz on April 30th, 2007
- Wed. May 2 - Taste the wine of New Zealand at McCrossen’s.
- Thu. May 3 – Dine at Bridget Foy while enjoying beers from Sly Fox.
- Sat. May 5 – Celebrate Cinco de Mayo everywhere.
- Sat. May 5 – Enjoy a Mint Julep as we finally put Barbaro behind us.
- Sat. May 5 – Rittenhouse Row Spring Fest brings more than 5 blocks of street cafes, culinary demonstrations, live music and entertainment to Walnut Street.
- Sun. May 6 – Sly Fox’s annual Goat Race and Bock Festival.
- Sun. May 6 – Stroll Chestnut Hill’s Home & Garden Festival. Always plenty of good eats along the Avenue.
More Upcoming Events [Foobooz Calendar]
Related Tags: Events