Posted by Foobooz on May 1st, 2007
Try the Lobster Fest at Bistro Romano. Get a full lobster, garden salad and linguini dish for just $14.95.
Or sticking with a seafood why not check out the mussels at 1601 Cafe.
- Weekend Plans
- Quick Bites: Talula’s Peek, KFN for Sale, a.kitchen for Rittenhouse
- George Sabatino Reveals Stateside’s New Menu
- Stateside Adds Lunch
- Tiffin Bistro Sets Opening Date
- Tuesday Prix Fixe Menus at Will
- Shine A Little Bit
- Fond Gets a Bar Menu, Applies for Outdoor Seating
- South Philly Bar Crawl