Posted by Foobooz on June 1st, 2007
Here’s a good blind item. Restaurant and bar for sale in the city’s Fairmount section.
Price: $5 Million
Fabulous historic restaurant and bar in Fairmount section of Philadelphia. Original bar dates to 1915 with original bar, mosaic floor, tin walls and ceiling. There are two bars, fine dining restaurant seating 50, sidewalk dining, weather permitting. Second floor has a Banquet Room with adjoining cocktail lounge/breakout room for 125 people. In addition there is a private catering room on the third floor, together with offices and space for roof deck. Three floor elevator and dumbwaiter. All rooms have separate HVAC. New copper plumbing (2004). 600amp three phase electric. Sale includes all equipment, fixtures, goodwill, and computerized ordering system. Incredible city skyline views from second and third floors.
- Blind Item: Charming Neighborhood Restaurant
- Blind Item: South Street Restaurant For Sale
- Blind Item: Lux-Lounge
- Blind Item: Manayunk Restaurant/Bar
- Blind Item: Upscale Italian Restaurant
- Blind Item: Pub, Irish Meets English meets Historic
- Page Six
- Not So Blind Items: Hospitality for Sale
- Blind Item: “Time Square of South Philly”