Posted by Foobooz on June 7th, 2007
Michael Klein reports today in his Inqlings column that Philadelphia’s origninal nuevo-Latin restaurant, Â¡Pasion! has closed.
Last call after 8 1/2 years at 211 S. 15th St. was Saturday. Co-owner Michael Dombkoski, who said business was off, is cleaning up and working the phones to cancel reservations.
Guillermo Pernot, Dombkoski’s partner is working with Cuba Libre where he has been overhauling their menu.
The fires are out at Â¡Pasion! [Philadelphia Inquirer]
- Â¡PasiÃ³n! Chef Looks To Get To Next Level
- Real Cuban Chef Coming to Cuba Libre
- Cuba Libre to Host Second Cuban Pop-Up
- Lunch Special Next Week At Cuba Libre
- Cuba Libre Inspires Ten Years Later
- Interview With Pernot
- Half-Off New Menu at Cuba Libre
- Down Goes Fidel! Lets Drink!
- Cuba Libre’s Tapas Tuesdays Start Today