Posted by Foobooz on June 18th, 2007
Marisa McClellan who has been doing a project this summer at the Reading Terminal Market, chronicling people’s stories on the blog Stories from the Reading Terminal. Last week she had lunch with a gentleman named Eric who insisted on talking over his favorite sandwich, the roast pork at DiNic’s.
Folks, you’ve got to try the roast pork with provolone and greens that DiNic’s dishes up. It’s one of the happiest sandwich experiences I’ve had in my life. It’s messy and by the time you get to the end, the bread is starting to lose it’s integrity, but that doesn’t matter. The taste is someplace very close to sandwich perfection.
- DiNic’s Named the Best Sandwich in America
- DiNic’s Up for Best Sandwich in America
- DiNic’s Changes Roll Providers
- Bigger DiNic’s Opens Today
- Musical Stalls at Reading Terminal
- Salsa In A Bun
- John’s Roast Pork Is Bringing Back Saturday Hours
- Roast Pork Reigns at Trestle Inn
- Last Weekend for McRib but We Have a Better Idea