Posted by Foobooz on July 3rd, 2007
Snockeyâ€™s Oyster & Crab House has been around 95 years and with specials like these, is it any wonder?
First there’s the Clammy Hour from 4 to 6 PM week days and Sundays from 2 to 4 PM. Includes $.50 raw and steamed clams, $.75 Raw and Fried Oysters, $1.99 Domestic Pints, $2.50 Domestic Bottle Beer, and $3.99 Clam Mary’s, a Bloody Mary with 3 Fresh Little Neck Clams.
Summer is a great time for a three day weekend and Snockey’s has you covered there as well. $4.99 mussels in red on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.
Snockey’s Oyster & Crab House [Official Site]
1020 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA
- Six Pack: Dollar Oysters
- Oysters In Philly
- Six Pack: Crab in Philadelphia
- University City’s Doc Magrogan’s to Open the Week of July 4th
- Save At Sansom Street Oyster House
- Doc Magrogan’s New Location Opening Soon
- Happy Hour At Tori’s
- JG Domestic Summer Clambake With Allagash Brewery
- New Ownership At Zocalo