Posted by Foobooz on August 8th, 2007
Citizens Bank Park is a long way from the horrid food at Veterans Stadium, recently having been named best ballpark for eats by Food TV. Now the home of the Phillies has received another accolade, Top Vegetarian-Friendly Ballpark.
The veggie dog and flame-grilled Gardenburger were enough to earn Citizens Bank Park a place on the roster of last year’s survey. But this year’s addition of the Philly mock-steak sandwich–and the rave reviews it has received from vegetarians and nonvegetarians alike who pile on the grilled onions, mushrooms, peppers, and hot sauce–put the Phillies over the top. The stadium also offers vegetarian subs and wraps, tomato pizza (no cheese, please), fruit cups, salads, and, for the kids, PB&J.
Citizens Bank Park
1 Phillies Dr, Philadelphia, PA
- Food Network Honors Citizens Bank Park
- New At The Ballpark
- Dogs Beat Fine Fare
- Federal Donuts, Local Beer and More from Citizens Bank Park
- Federal Donuts Officially Headed to Citizens Bank Park
- Ballpark Eats with Kevin Sbraga
- Federal Donuts Is Opening at Citizens Bank Park
- Phillies Specials for the Weekend
- Raise Up Federal Donuts – Awning Readied for Citizens Bank Park Stand