Posted by Foobooz on September 7th, 2007
From 4 to 10 pm, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant will kick off its Oktoberfest celebrations with a Brewers Reserve event at its Phoenixville location. In the six weeks that follow, all Iron Hill locations will offer guests a taste of Oktoberfest with traditional Bavarian food and German beer.
The Brewers Reserve, which will feature an assortment of traditional German style beers, carefully hand-crafted by Iron Hillâ€™s team of brewers. Iron Hill beers will include: Munich Helles; Oktoberfest; Doppelbock; Maibock; Dunkel; Double Altbier; and German Pilsner. The special guest brewery for the evening will be Sly Fox, from nearby Royersford, which will serve its acclaimed Pikeland Pils, a classic German style pilsner. The event is free, with beer and food sold a la carte. The first 25 guests will receive a free Iron Hill pint glass.
Throughout October, all six Iron Hill locations will continue German themed celebrations with the release of Oktoberfest beers and a special two-course beer pairing dinner, for $19.95 that will feature traditional Bavarian dishes.
Menu after the jump.
Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin, with Yukon gold smashed potatoes, beer braised cabbage, house-made apple sauce and gingersnap gravy, paired with Oktoberfest.
- Iron Hill, Troegs and Dock Street Shine at World Beer Cup
- Celebrate The Running Of The Bulls
- Iron Hill Brewing’s Tenth Location Will Be In Voorhees
- Iron Hill Number 11 Will Be on the Main Line
- Brandywine Valley Craft Brewers Festival Is This Saturday
- Iron Hill’s Bob Barrar Birthday Celebration
- Local Winners at GABF
- Iron Hill Brewery Kicks Off National Burger Month
- Inquirer Picks Top Local Beers