Posted by Foobooz on October 9th, 2007
A Full Plate Cafe in Northern Liberties is hosting a Rib Cook-Off event on this Saturday, October 13th.
If you want to show off your mad grilling skills, pay $50 and receive 4 racks of ribs to grill outside the cafe. Prizes include cash, baked goods and of course the undying admiration of your peers.
If doing the grilling isn’t your thing you can still enjoy the day by sampling all those ribs. For $10 you can enjoy the fruits (well ribs) of the grillers labor as well as a buffet of side dishes provided by A Full Plate Cafe.
Grilling starts at 9am, the eating at 3pm and the judging at 4.
A Full Plate Cafe [Official Site]
A Full Plate Cafe
1009 N. Bodine St, Philadelphia, PA
- NoLibs Chili Cookoff Saturday
- Relaxing Sunday At A Full Plate Cafe
- A Full Plate
- Crazy For Cocoa Puffs French Toast
- POSTPONED: Enter the Taco Takedown in Northern Liberties
- Last Call at a Couple of Philadelphia Stalwarts
- Aching With Spice At Ortlieb’s
- Cedar Point Bar & Kitchen Is Just Around the Corner
- Philly Food Blog Round Up