Posted by Foobooz on October 15th, 2007
Down goes Buca di Beppo. Down goes Buca di Beppo. Have Center City’s Italian BYOBs taken down the corporate goliath Buca di Beppo? Maybe. Or perhaps it was the $31,875 a month rent. But any which way, there will soon be one less Italian chain in Center City Philadelphia.
The Minneapolis-based company, which has upwards of 90 locations in 25 states, is set to close the Center City branch as soon as a replacement tenant is found.
- Buca di Beppo Goes Bust
- Buca di Beppo To Become Howl at the Moon Piano Bar
- Formal But Not Up Tight at La Buca
- Scoop de Ville Is Leaving Chestnut Street, What’s Next?
- Grillicious Looks Closed
- Breaking: Union Trust Files For Bankruptcy
- Krispy Kreme Shuttering Center City Location
- Mahogany on Walnut To Close
- Noble Closes, Replaced By Starr’s Il Pittore