Posted by Foobooz on December 5th, 2007
The Beer Lass tips us off to a child friendly brunch downstairs at Yello’bar on Grays Ferry Avenue.
You can bring your wee one and his or her favorite toys to the downstairs room at the yello’bar and enjoy yourself some eggs bene every Sunday.
What a dream, the tot’s got Bob the Builder in tow, you get two Bloody Mary’s in a row, and have the best of both worlds.
2425 Grays Ferry Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- How Yello’bar Came To Be
- Brunch Cocktail Party At Deuce
- Yello’bar Before And After
- Easter Brunches, Lunches and Dinners
- Two Tips Of The Toque To Yelloâ€™Bar
- Goat Hollow Now Offering Weekend Brunch
- First Look: Straight Up Food (And Booze) Porn From The New Brunch At Le Bec Fin
- Kokopelli Surprises
- TableTalk TV