Posted by Kirsten Henri on January 15th, 2008
Drew Lazor has another menu exclusive on The Clog from the soon-to-open Devil’s Den in South Philly.
With a Devil’s Alley already established in town, we’re wondering what made the proprietors choose such a similar name for what is not an especially different concept? This happens quite a bit in Philly – witness the Tria, Trio, Triada confusion or the prevalance of BYOBs that start with M. Or Italian BYOBs.
- Dining with the Devil
- Best Wings
- Sip Through The Whole Year
- Devil’s Alley Monday Deal
- Devil’s Alley And Sly Fox
- Faith On Tap
- Bring Your Pooch to the Puppy Love Valentine Party
- Tonight: Devil’s Alley Hosts Victory Beer Dinner
- Sam’s Grille Closes in Wynnewood
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 15th, 2008 at 9:27 am and is filed under Food, Opening Soon. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.