Posted by Kirsten Henri on January 18th, 2008
In 4 oz. tasting pours, but still! Free craft beer! Are there three more melodious words in the English language?
Throughout 2008, Beerheads.com, one of the producers of the Philly Craft Beer Fest, will host Fullmooners,Â craft beer tastings which will happen–logically–every time there’s a full moon. The first one is this Tuesday, January 22nd, from 6-9p.m. and it’s totally free. Just show up at the Marketplace at East Falls and sample yourself some Troegs, Southampton and Iron Hill brews.
Beerheads.com [Official Site]
- Nanobrewery, Toby Keith & Billiards Face NIMBY Opposition
- Isn’t Every Week Philly Beer Week?
- Getting The Most Out Of A Beer Fest
- We Survived Another Beer Week, How About You?
- South Philly Tap Room Hosts 7th Annual Wheat Beer Fest
- Get Ready for Opening Tap and Philly Beer Week
- Need a Gluten Free Beer with Your Turkey?
- Win a Trip to Belgium
- Bathtub Beer Fest Coming to the Constitution Center