Posted by Foobooz on February 27th, 2008
Matyson’s original owners, Matt and Sonjia Spector may have left for California but they’ve left their Rittenhouse BYOB in the young but experienced hands of co-executive chefs Brian Lofink and Ben Puchowitz.
These culinary young guns are 26 and 24, respectively, and their youth informs a menu thatâ€™s playful but not capricious, bold but not cocky, and current without bowing to trends. Donâ€™t tell Matt, but I think the cooking is better now than it was before.
37 South 19th St, Philadelphia, PA
- This Week, It’s a Best of Matyson Tasting Menu
- Crab Tasting Menu This Week at Matyson, Brunch Starts Sunday
- Fried Chicken and Waffles with Korean Chile Sauce at Matyson
- Say It Ain’t So Matyson
- Matyson Updates Menu
- Matyson Adds BYOB Brunch
- Ramen on the Lunch Menu at Matyson
- Collaborative Sly Fox Beer Dinner at Matyson
- Fried Oysters With A Twist At Matyson