Posted by Foobooz on March 4th, 2008
Drew Lazor takes a tour of the soon to open Union Gourmet Market & Cafe that is coming this April to the Residences at the Western Union Building at 11th and Locust Streets.
Even if the shelves are empty there is still plenty to see from the pizza ovens to the refrigerated trash room.
Garces Trading Co.
1113 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA
- To Market To Market
- Quick Bites
- Steakhouse Coming To Chestnut Street
- May Opening Madness!
- Breaking: Union Trust Files For Bankruptcy
- Spotted: Union Protesters at Cheu Noodle Bar
- Cake & the Beanstalk to Replace Flying Monkey
- Union Trust: An F.B.I. Investigation?
- All Three Trias Now Open on Fridays for Lunch