Posted by Kirsten Henri on March 5th, 2008
There was an actual rainbow outside of the window this morning! How charmingly un-March-in-Philadelphia! Maybe later we’ll see a unicorn scampering down the sidewalk, but until then…
A Giant Giant opens in Willow Grove. It’s no Wegmans, but it does have an on-site nutritionist, a cooking school and a wireless internet cafe. Still no beer though.
Maybe you act like a slutty fool when you’re binge drinking because you expect it of yourself? That ruins most of our explanations for our behavior from 1993 until, well, last week.
You’re eating MSG all of the time. Also there’s a food stall in Japan devoted to “mayonnaise-friendly” food. May we suggest Philadelphia for the first American location?
- Franklin Fountain Now Sells Their Hot Fudge to Go
- Enjoying Franklin Fountain
- Notes From A Stroll: My Philly Faith Reinforced in 300 Steps
- Six Pack: House Made Sodas
- Foobooz Book Club: Philadelphia Chef’s Table
- Sweet Treats at the Philadelphia Honey Festival
- The Agenda: The Week in Openings
- Super Bowl XLII: What Not To Do, Really
- Winter Fest at The Pub at Wegmans