Posted by Foobooz on March 26th, 2008
In today’s edition of The Bite there’s tastes for all tastes, from dollar dogs at Citizens Bank Park to wine tastings at Mantra.
Also in the Bite comes word that you can get the Khyber’s $4 take on the Royal Tavern’s burger, daily from noon to 7.
Full Khyber menu after the jump.
Dogs & Such
Yo Dog! Grilled Pork & Beef Dog $2.25
All Beef Classic Grilled All-Beef Frankfurter $2.00
Veggie Dog (vegan) $3.25
Royal Burger Angus Beef, Bacon, Smoked Gouda, Pickled Longhots & Chili Mayo $4.00
Italian Sausage $4.00
Beans $.75, Chili $1.00, Cheese (American, cheddar, Swiss) $.75, Avocado $1.00, Mustard free, Ketchup free, Sauerkraut free, Raw Onions free, Relish free, Khyber Sauce free, Mustard free, Bacon Wrapped $1.00, Salsa $.50, Sour Cream $.50, Pickles $.50, Jalapenos $.50, SautÃ©ed Onions $.50, Coleslaw $.50, Diced Tomato $.25, Diced Cucumber $.25, Shredded Lettuce $.25,
Hand Cut Fries $2.75
Cheese Fries $3.25
Chili Cheese Fries $3.75
Tater Tots $3.00
The Khyber [Official Site]
Khyber Pass Pub
56 S. 2nd St., Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hot Dogs, History, and Beer at Hot Diggity
- Two Citizens Bank Park Dogs Make National Hot Dog List
- IBU Smackdown at Iron Hill Brewery
- Ants Pants Launches Dinner
- Iron Hill Burger Month
- Fourth of July, Philly Style: The Hot Dog Cheesesteak Hoagie
- Loco Pez Review Finds Tacos, Drinks and a Hot Dog to Like
- Spencer’s ETA Burger Changes Hours So You Can Eta More Burgers
- Royal Named Top PA Burger
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 26th, 2008 at 12:53 pm and is filed under Deals, Food. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.