Posted by Foobooz on April 30th, 2008
Zahav, the Israeli restaurant from Michael Solomonov and Steven Cook is opening to the public on May 5th and is now accepting reservations via OpenTable.
Zahav’s web site also has the menu available for download (PDF).
Zahav [Official Site]
237 St. James Place, Philadelphia, PA
- A Restaurant Is Born
- Zahav Days Away
- Reservations For Zahav’s Chef Counter Going Live
- An Even Jewisher Christmas at Zahav
- Zahav Hosting South African Wine Dinner Tomorrow
- Solomonov Adding Chef’s Counter to Zahav
- Rittenhouse Tavern and Zahav Represented on Today Show
- Yee Ha! More BBQ!
- Zahav, the New Momofuku
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 30th, 2008 at 11:56 am and is filed under Opening Soon. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.