Posted by Foobooz on May 7th, 2008
Today the brew pub at Victory Brewing Company in Downingtown reopens. The doors swung open to the revamped space at 11:30.
Among the improvements are a new bigger kitchen, BBQ smoker and an event room with room for 70. The main restaurant and bar area will fit 150. And of course there will be Victory beer pouring forth.
And even better news to anyone who finds themselves in the area on a weekday, Victory will now be open for lunch every day. Free Wi-Fi can even make it a “working lunch.”
Victory Brewing Co. [Official Site]
- Victory Brewing Is Expanding
- Checking Out The New Victory
- Changes In Store At Victory
- Alla Spina and Victory Launch New Beer Tonight
- Victory Beer Dinner in Manayunk
- A Homebrew Battle Royale at Mémé
- Resist Prohibition
- What’s More Fun than a Barrel of Monkeys? Barrel Aged Golden Monkey
- Barcade Debuting Victory Swing Saison