Posted by Foobooz on July 14th, 2008
A couple of new places are opening on Girard Avenue today. Former Tiffin executive chef Raju Bhatari is opening Ekta today. The bi-level spot at 250 E Girard Avenue. [The Clog]
Also opening today on the avenue is Sketch, a burger joint from the folk behind Canvas, the coffee shop across the street. And as you might guess from a spot named Sketch, there will be plenty of opportunities to doodle as you wait, unless you’d rather concentrate on that shake.
Sketch menu after the jump.
All sandwiches are sered on a buttered grilled roll with tomato, your choice of sauce and cheese doodles (chips for the vegans).
Beef Burger $6.50
American Kobe $8.60
Vegan Burger $6.00
Grilled Marinated Boneless Chicken Breast $6.50
Smashed Onion Burger $7.50
Choice of sauces (All Vegan and cholesterol free):
Harissa Aoili, Chipotle Wasabi, Thai Chili Peanut
Toppings Add $1.00 Each:
Bacon, Avocado, Peppers, Salsa Verde, Onion (Raw or Grilled)
Cheeses Add $1.00 Each:
American, Pepperjack, Horseradish cheddar, Bleu, Vegan Soy
Big 6 Veggie Chopped Salad Bowl
with carrots, red cabbage, onions, peppers, seedless cucumbers, grape tomatoes, sunflower seeds tossed in a sherry vinaigrette $8.95
Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Coffee
Vegan Milk Shakes $4.75
Vanilla, Chocolate, Raspberry, Coffee
413 E Girard Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Vegans and Meat Eaters Living Together!
- Sketch’s Lunch Box Special
- Shake Shack To Open With Philly Flavored Treats: See the Menu
- Sketch Collaborating with St. Benjamin Brewing Tonight
- Sketch Adds Empanadas, We Rejoice
- Existential Meltdown At Sketch
- Six Pack: Best Sweet Potato Fries in Philadelphia
- Check Out EGG, Get 10% Off
- Tonight, A Burger In Fishtown