Posted by Foobooz on August 21st, 2008
In an interesting squabble, wine expert Marnie Old is protesting Union Trust’s liquor license.
According to correspondence, Old wants the restaurant to sign a document stating that it will never have outdoor seating or function as a nightclub.
Other demands include implementing noise-mitigation measures, expediting valet parking to minimize sidewalk congestion and storing trash inside the premises until immediately before collection. White says that he never planned outside dining but that he won’t be told how to run his business, and looks forward to their day in court.
Dan Gross: Union Trust draws protest [Philadelphia Daily News]
- Union Trust Liquor License Clears Hurdle
- Shakeup at Union Trust
- In White Union Trust Trusts
- Without a Liquor License, Union Trust Closes
- Breaking: Union Trust Files For Bankruptcy
- Union Gourmet Sneak Peek
- U.S. Government Moves to Liquidate Union Trust
- Union Trust Steakhouse Is Falling Apart
- Union Trust Will Open In February