Posted by Kirsten Henri on November 25th, 2008
We came across this little ditty tucked into Dan Gross’s column today:
…Vice stayed limber with shots of Patron in the DJ booth with promoter Brett Perloff throughout his set. Perloff, who recently parted ways with the Stein family at Pearl (1904 Chestnut), in which he was a partner, says he’ll open a high-end boutique bottle-service bar in the Rittenhouse area next month. He was mum on a name or exact location, since the joint is another bar now.
Our first thought was, really?! Does the Rittenhouse area need another high-end bottle-service bar in this economy? Of course, then our inner Restaurant Yenta took over and we started to wonder… where exactly that Rittenhouse location might be? Where would you put it?
- Asian Fusion Lounge Gets Two Bells
- Could Bobby Flay Be Looking for Rittenhouse Pad?
- Euro Mystery Solved! No Effect on Dollar!
- What’s Next for Kevin Sbraga?
- Plenty Opening Up in Rittenhouse Square
- Brown Betty Coming To Rittenhouse
- Brown Betty Petite Off Rittenhouse is Closing
- Numa Sushi Bar To Become Spike Mendelsohn’s Burger Spot?
- Crumbs Confirms 18th Street Opening