Posted by Foobooz on December 15th, 2008
The Kleinsider has a couple of tidbits on Stephen Starr happenings. Starr’s purchase of the Broad Street Diner is still uncertain (environmental issues) and the Letto Deli concept is dead as the space was just too small for Starr. Have a concept for theÂ still operating deli? Check its listing on Craigslist.
Starr bails on the Letto [The Insider]
$6000 Amazing Mid-town Village location for Rent w/Parking [Craigslist]
- And Now the Not-So-Happy News
- New Midtown For Starr
- Restaurant Yenta: Starr Struck Again?
- Starr Eyes A Redo
- Stephen Starr Isn’t Done With Philly Yet
- What’s Next for Next Iron Chef
- Starr Again Shines on Broad Street Diner
- What Starr on South Broad Could Mean
- Neighborhood Meeting for Starr’s Beer Garden