Posted by Foobooz on December 17th, 2008
It might take forever but Adam Erace finds that Cafe L’Aube is worth the wait.
Feather-light and tissue-thin, Lâ€™Aubeâ€™s lovely crepes washed out the bad taste. Cooked on a traditional circular griddle, blended wheat and buckwheat batters formed the sweet and savory canvases for ham, mushrooms and Swiss; sliced turkey, crushed walnuts and a drizzle of honey; simple cinnamon-sugar brightened with lemon; and the classic crepe trio: strawberries, bananas and the cure to all the worldâ€™s problems, Nutella.
1512 South St, Philadelphia, PA
- So Crepe Opening at 11 Today
- Crepe Town Opens in Bellevue
- Sweet and Savory Crepes in Philadelphia
- So Crepe Coming to South Street West
- Cafe L’Aube Adds New In-House Roaster
- Cafe L’Aube Comes to Washington Avenue
- Brauhaus Schmitz Adds Sunday Brunch
- Crepes At Cafe L’Aube
- Cafe L’Aube’s Rittenhouse Square Location