Posted by Foobooz on February 2nd, 2009
Jose Garces isn’t slowing down even if the economy is. Philadelphia Business Journal catches up with him and finds out about his plans for a Las Vegas Amada, Chifa and Village Whiskey. [Philadelphia Business Journal]
Table 31 is joining Susanna Foo in offering a high end to-go menu.
Osteria has transformed its prep kitchen into a culinary school. There will be classes on pasta and pizza making, wine and cheese tastings, as well as events events like book signings, chef dinners and winemaker dinners for up to 14 people at the kitchen block table. [Osteria]
Temple University sweet lovers have a new option as Insomnia Cookies has opened a cookie truck on the North Philly campus. [Daily Pennsylvanian]
OpenTable is going public. The restaurant reservations site will be the first tech venture to go public in many months. [VentureBeat]
- Insomnia Cookies Opens Today in Center City
- Insomnia Cookies Comes to Center City Philadelphia
- Quick Bites
- Restaurant Week Mid-day Pick
- Quick Bites
- Millionaire Tom Knox Sues Table 31 and Chris Scarduzio Over Meal Discount
- Six Pack: Some of Our Favorite Cookies in Philadelphia
- Charity Guest Chef Pot Luck and Beer Tasting at Lemon Hill
- Aged Rioja Dinner At Tinto
This entry was posted on Monday, February 2nd, 2009 at 12:50 pm and is filed under Opening Soon. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.